Well all the containers have arrived and have been installed. The subfloors are being put in. The start of the roofing structure is being installed. We’ve been hampered slightly by stupidly hot days, and gale force winds. The threat of grassfires/bushfires stopped work last week. The roof is scheduled 7 May, I’m not holding out a lot of hope. We are struggling to find a scaffolder who can coordinate with the roof plumber. And until the roof is on nothing much can be done inside the containers. We are also halfway (sort of) through putting up the garage. Again, the wind hasn’t been helping at all. We haven’t had rain for about 8 weeks, our lake is now dry.