Boston USA

Well the weather turned vile over night and looks set to stay that way for the next week. The lock that was broken and is holding us up won’t be fixed until Wednesday now. But that doesn’t matter to us as the boat is tucked up nice and safe in a marina, and we are heading to Boston and the surrounding areas for 10 days. I’m betting it’s an improvement on Boston UK.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s